DBC Group Australia
Established in 1998, DBC is celebrating 20 years in business in 2018.
DBC has unrivalled experience providing rope access trade services and an impeccable safety record. Our teams are self managed, versatile and capable of responding quickly to maintenance opportunities with our own trade technicians, plant and equipment.
Our reputation for reliability and safety is underpinned by our status as an Operator and Trainer Company. We only provide certified rope access technicians and procedures.
We provide training for Level 1, 2 and 3 using our purpose built tower. Training is for small groups of no more than 8 candidates with plenty of practical and one to one training time. Our trainers are rope access professionals with training instructor status and years of experience both on shore and off shore.
Mission statement and philosophy
DBC’s core values are integrity, reliability and collaboration.
1. We work together to create a workforce that is professional, versatile and motivated.
2. Our teams are dedicated to working safely.
3. We continually seek positive change and feedback to find ways to improve our service.
4. We aim to be the most highly regarded rope access trades provider in the country.
5. We maintain a robust and active management system that our clients and our team can trust.
6. Our company is more than a great place to work, we contribute to our community, we get involved.
Cleaning & Painting
Maintenance & Repair
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.